TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE for the signature NATIVE BOUNTY FEAST with Ned Long of Wildgrove Farm & Kitchen.
Alternatvely, there are other great food options to keep you all delightfully satisfied throughout the festival - scroll down for further info.
The Whale & Swan Bar will be open Friday night and from midday on Saturday. Festval gates open at 4pm Friday 23rd and close at 11an Sunday 25th April.
NATIVE BOUNTY FEAST
Saturday Evening 24th April : Separately ticketed at $99 (incl booking fee) with the purchase of a General Admission ticket. Includes a glass of local wine.
Nature-loving chef, Ned Long of Wild Grove Farm & Kitchen, is a Tasmanian trailblazer, taking the lead in closed loop food systems, paddock-to-plate-to-paddock.
Ned and his talented team will cook over the open coals using locally sourced indigenous Tasmanian ingredients. Inspired by wild techniques, we’re in for a true Native Bounty feast!
- Seared Abalone w/native celery, garlic and lemon
- Oysters w/ kunzea ponzu or citrus
- (veg option) Ash buried sweet potato w/kelp kraut + sesame
- Grilled Wallaby fillet + lemon thyme Chook w/ pigface relish + sauteed warrigal greens
- Ash buried pumpkin w/curd, mint and pickled beets
- Potato leek and saltbush gratin
- Sourdough w/ garlic + pepperberry butter
- Farm Salad
- (veg option) Pine mushroom w/bush honey + herbs
- Wattle seed and blood plum clafouti w/pepperberry cream
Whale & Swan Bar
The Whale & Swan Bar will be open for the duration of ECHO
Gala / Spring Vale / Milton
The Splendid Gin
Spring Bay Distillery
Willie Smith's Cider
Hobart Brewing Co.
Organic Tassie fruit juice
*Note that this is a LICENSED EVENT and BYO ALCOHOL is NOT PERMITTED on site, please respect this
Other food stalls, for purchase throughout the festival:
Tombola: Wood-fired Pizza
Tasty thin-crust wood-fired pizzas throughout the festival
Delicious local east coast cuisine - savoury, sweet, and seafood delights
Oyster Bar (Saturday 12-5pm)
Freshly shucked and served natural w/ a slice of lemon
ECHO Brekkie & Coffee (Sat & Sun morning)
The Kombi Coffee Van will be serving coffee, tea and hot chocs and Billy's Breakfast will serve up some tasty locally-sourced hot breakfast options. Saturday & Sunday morning.