NATIVE BOUNTY FEAST
Saturday Evening 27th March : Separately ticketed at $99 (incl booking fee) with the purchase of a General Admission ticket. Includes a glass of local wine.
Nature-loving chef, Ned Long of Wild Grove Farm & Kitchen, is a Tasmanian trailblazer, taking the lead in closed loop food systems, paddock-to-plate-to-paddock.
Ned and his talented team will cook over the open coals using locally sourced indigenous Tasmanian ingredients. Inspired by wild techniques, we’re in for a true Native Bounty feast!
- Seared Abalone w/native celery, garlic and lemon
- Oysters w/ kunzea ponzu or citrus
- (veg option) Ash buried sweet potato w/kelp kraut + sesame
- Grilled Wallaby fillet w/ pigface relish + sauteed warrigal greens
- Ash buried pumpkin w/curd, mint and pickled beets
- Potato leek and saltbush gratin
- Damper w/pepperberry salt
- Farm Salad
- (veg option) Pine mushroom w/bush honey + herbs
- Wattle seed and burnt plum clafouti w/cream
Whale & Swan Bar
The Whale & Swan Bar will be open for the duration of ECHO
Gala / Spring Vale / Milton
The Splendid Gin
Spring Bay Distillery
Willie Smith's Cider
Organic Tassie fruit juice
*Note that this is a LICENSED EVENT and BYO ALCOHOL is NOT PERMITTED on site, please respect this
Other food stalls, for purchase throughout the festival:
Tombolo will be serving tasty wood-fired pizzas throughout the festival
Portuguese and Brazilian Food
Kuppa Kabana will be serving delicious Portuguese food from their gorgeous newly refurbished horse float, as well as a variety of tea and alcoholic beverages
ECHO Brekkie & Coffee
The Kombi Coffee Van will be serving some tasty locally sourced hot breakfast options as well as coffee, tea and hot chocs. Saturday & Sunday morning.