Join Julia Fisher from Freycinet Marine Farm from 10:30-11:30am as she shares their wonderful journey showcasing Tasmania's finest selection of Pacific Oysters and Tasmanian Blue Mussels, from their very own Freycinet Marine Farm in Coles Bay.
NATIVE BOUNTY FEAST
Separately ticketed at $99 (incl booking fee) with the purchase of a General Admission ticket. Includes a glass of local wine.
Nature-loving chef, Ned Long of Wild Grove Farm & Kitchen, is a Tasmanian trailblazer, taking the lead in closed loop food systems, paddock-to-plate-to-paddock.
Ned and his talented team will cook over the open coals using locally sourced indigenous Tasmanian ingredients. Inspired by wild techniques, we’re in for a true Native Bounty feast!
- Seared Abalone w/native celery, garlic and lemon
- Oysters w/ kunzea ponzu or citrus
- (veg option) Ash buried sweet potato w/kelp kraut + sesame
- Grilled Wallaby fillet + lemon thyme Chook w/ pigface relish + sauteed warrigal greens
- Ash buried pumpkin w/curd, mint and pickled beets
- Potato leek and saltbush gratin
- Sourdough w/ garlic + pepperberry butter
- Farm Salad
- (veg option) Pine mushroom w/bush honey + herbs
- Wattle seed and fig clafouti w/pepperberry cream
Whale & Swan Bar
The Whale & Swan Bar will be open for the duration of ECHO
Gala / Spring Vale / Milton
The Splendid Gin
Willie Smith's Cider
Hobart Brewing Co.
A range of no-alcohol beverages + water
*Note that this is a LICENSED EVENT and BYO ALCOHOL is NOT PERMITTED on site, please respect this
Other food stalls, for purchase throughout the festival:
Tombolo: Wood-fired Pizza
Tasty thin-crust wood-fired pizzas throughout the festival
Delicious local east coast cuisine - savoury, sweet, and seafood delights, including crayfish!
Oyster Bar (Saturday 12-5pm)
Freshly shucked and served natural w/ a slice of lemon
ECHO Brekkie & Coffee (Sat & Sun morning)
The Kombi Coffee Van will be serving coffee, tea and hot chocs and Billy's Breakfast will serve up some tasty locally-sourced hot breakfast options. Saturday & Sunday morning.