Join Julia Fisher from Freycinet Marine Farm from 10:30-11:30am as she shares their wonderful journey showcasing Tasmania's finest selection of Pacific Oysters and Tasmanian Blue Mussels, from their very own Freycinet Marine Farm in Coles Bay. https://www.freycinetmarinefarm.com/
NATIVE BOUNTY FEAST
Separately ticketed at $99 (incl booking fee) with the purchase of a General Admission ticket. Includes a glass of local wine.
Nature-loving chef, Ned Long of Wild Grove Farm & Kitchen, is a Tasmanian trailblazer, taking the lead in closed loop food systems, paddock-to-plate-to-paddock.
Ned and his talented team will cook over the open coals using locally sourced indigenous Tasmanian ingredients. Inspired by wild techniques, we’re in for a true Native Bounty feast!
- Seared Abalone w/native celery, garlic and lemon
- Oysters w/ kunzea ponzu or citrus
- (veg option) Ash buried sweet potato w/kelp kraut + sesame
- Grilled Wallaby fillet + lemon thyme Chook w/ pigface relish + sauteed warrigal greens
- Ash buried pumpkin w/curd, mint and pickled beets
- Potato leek and saltbush gratin
- Sourdough w/ garlic + pepperberry butter
- Farm Salad
- (veg option) Pine mushroom w/bush honey + herbs
- Wattle seed and fig clafouti w/pepperberry cream
Whale & Swan Bar
The Whale & Swan Bar will be open for the duration of ECHO
Gala / Spring Vale / Milton
The Splendid Gin
Willie Smith's Cider
Hobart Brewing Co.
A range of no-alcohol beverages + water
*Note that this is a LICENSED EVENT and BYO ALCOHOL is NOT PERMITTED on site, please respect this
Other food stalls, for purchase throughout the festival:
Tombolo: Wood-fired Pizza
Tasty thin-crust wood-fired pizzas throughout the festival
Delicious local east coast cuisine - savoury, sweet, and seafood delights, including crayfish!
Oyster Bar (Saturday 12-5pm)
Freshly shucked and served natural w/ a slice of lemon
ECHO Brekkie & Coffee (Sat & Sun morning)
The Kombi Coffee Van will be serving coffee, tea and hot chocs and Billy's Breakfast will serve up some tasty locally-sourced hot breakfast options. Saturday & Sunday morning.